Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Enjoy the Perfect Zound: ZNS1266


ZNS 1266
神啊!我願
"God, I'm Willing to"


There is a reason God put us on this earth with the ability to choose. God values free will, and though he cannot force us into loving and believing in him he wants his children to be by his side and make the correct decision in their lives. As the lyrics suggest, it is our choice to say to God "I am willing" to follow you. The moment we submit ourselves to God and his guidance, our lives will overflow with goodness and blessings from our loving father.

This song brings out a sense of hopefulness to me, as whenever I listen to this song I remember my promise to God and my submission to his truth. While following God is not an easy road, I trust that he will not lead me astray and bless me so that I can fulfil my promise to Him.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


You may download the song here from ZionNewSong:




You may also download "ZNS Player" and enjoy over a thousand of songs for free:


***To enjoy the best quality of the song, please use the best earphone in the world - Zion Sword.***




If you wish to try how amazing Zion Sword is, please contact:






#audiophile, #BestHeadphones, #BestSound, #earbuds, #BestEarphones #earphones, #Full-rangeFrequencies, #headphones, #music, #MusicLover, #PerfectSound, #playback, #thePerfectZound, #ZionSword, #ZionSwordII, #ChurchofZion, #Ziondaily, #hi-fi, #EndTimeRevival, #Stereophonic, #SemblanceOfRealism, #MusicSignal, #.mp3, #.wav, #.FLAC, #amplifier, #ZionNewSong, #EnjoyThePerfectZound

No comments:

Post a Comment